I am proficient in a large swath of IT related work, from development to administration of systems
and servers. I am capable of setting up extensive networks and computer systems.
I have developed many internal web-based intranet applications to increase office productivity for small to medium teams.
I also like to work with my hands to build things, sometimes useful, sometimes just for fun.
My primary duty at Pomona College is to implement security and system updates for the Jenzabar CX
software for the entire Claremont College
Consortium (7Cs). I work with the IT staffs of each of the colleges to ensure the systems are
fully functional after merging custom modifications to the software during system updates. I
actively develop and maintain internal scripts and web applications to increase the efficiency of
our small team of IT staff. Security and system monitoring are important portions of my current role.
- Completed electronic transcript interface implementation for each of the colleges within the 5Cs.
- Developed a secure internal web application to manage contacts, licenses, contracts,
procedures, and user accounts.
At Future Concepts my job covered many facets of the IT realm, including but not limited to both
local and wide area network management, system building and integration, internal software
development, operating system configuration and implementation, and many more specific tasks.
- Helped design, build, and maintain a mobile fleet of networked public safety Command
Vehicles and Operations Centers, both mobile and static.
- Developed integrated mission critical intranet applications for Time Tracking, Work
Orders, HR Management tasks, Inventory Management, Contract Management, Purchase Requests and
Ordering, and more.
- Designed and implemented a network and systems monitoring suite to prevent outages and
disruptions to internal and external networks.
HazteK Software is a hobby site where I post simple desktop utilities that I have developed
for my own personal use, but others seem to want. I see an average of about 3000 downloads per week and provide web
support via email or through my comments section for people from all over the world.
- StorURL - A browser-agnostic bookmark manager
- TrueIP - A desktop IP change notification utility
- SMTP Mail Sender - A windows tool for sending emails via scripts